grow with us
Work with us to create and deliver animal-friendly food to people around the world. Take part in leaving a better planet for future generations. Inspired? Let's chat.
We’d love to work with you.We’ll just need to find the right opening for your awesome skills. If you don’t see a job listing below that matches what you bring to the table, please drop your resume and cover letter to HR@tofurky.com and stay in touch.
We are the Nation’s leading manufacturer of plant-based proteins and are looking for an Accounting Manager to add to our accounting staff. This position will be one of growth and will be responsible for overseeing the major financial activities of our company. The successful candidate will report to and work closely with our Controller.
Come work with Tofurky! We are the Nation’s leading manufacturer of plant-based proteins and are looking for an Accounting Manager to add to our accounting staff. This position will be one of growth and will be responsible for overseeing the major financial activities of our company. The successful candidate will report to and work closely with our Controller. We’d expect you to thrive in a dynamic environment, where hard work and having fun are encouraged.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in oversight of accounting functions, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and monthly close.
- Perform monthly subsidiary ledgers and analyze revenue/expense variances.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the Controller in developing and managing the annual budget.
- Assist in developing a culture of continuous improvement within the accounting department around business processes and internal controls, including implementing, monitoring and enhancing current controls.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Access and Word.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
What skills and education you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- CPA or CMA certificate preferred
- 3 or more years in related experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
What we’ll do:
We know you’re valuable and we’ll work hard to keep you challenged. You’ll have an opportunity to work in our brand new LEED certified office building and manufacturing facility on the waterfront in beautiful Hood River, OR. The qualified candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, 80% employer paid dental benefits.
- Auto-enrollment in Tofurky profit sharing program and eligibility for 401K contribution + match.
- Employer paid Term Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Personal Time Off and Holiday time.
How to apply:
Please submit resume (and cover letter) to HR@tofurky.com. Please reference “Accounting Manager” in the subject line.
The Tofurky Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Tofurky Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.